- Unique two bedroom home with fantastic 80ft rear garden in a most sought after location
- Briefly comprises entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, guest w.c., two bedrooms and main bathroom
- Offers huge potential to expend to the rear subject to necessary planning permission
- Excellent location in the heart of Drumcondra just a short walk from all amenities including primary and secondary schools, bus stop and shops.
- The vibrant Drumcondra village offers a host of café`s, bars and restaurants
- Easy access to DCU, St Patricks College, Mater Hospital, Croke Park and Dublin City Centre
- Nearby parks include Griffith Park and The National Botanic Gardens
- Ideal starter home or investment property, definitely worth a viewing!
Type of Transaction
Entrance Hallway 0.92m x 1.84m
Laminate flooring and light fitting.
Living Room 4.71m x 3.4m
Laminate flooring, light fitting, feature fireplace with marble heart, t.v. point, blinds and under stairs storage.
Kitchen 4.18m x 4.36m
Lino floor covering, fitted floor and wall units, light shades, blinds, oven, hob, extractor fan, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer.
Guest W.C. 0.89m x 2.55m
Fully tiled, w.c., w.h.b. and light fittings.
Carpet and light fitting.
Master Bedroom 3.26m x 4.35m
Carpet, sliding wardrobe, blinds and light fitting.
Bedroom 2 2.45m x 3.3m
Carpet, light fittings and curtain pole.
Bathroom 2.5m x 1.5m
Half tiled walls, lino flooring, w.c., w.h.b., shower cubicle and light fitting.
Overall size approx. 727.9 sq.ft (67.62 sq.m)
Huge back garden (4.3m x 24m)
Cobble locked patio area
Pedestrian laneway access to rear garden
Double glazed windows throughout
Items Included in sale:
Washing machine, hob, dishwasher, oven, fridge freezer and blinds.
Gas fire central heating
By prior appointment at any reasonable hour.
Eircode: D09 X7W2
BER No: 107946980
Energy Performance Indicator: 263.34 kWh/m2/yr