• Spacious 3 bedroom terraced home extending to approx. 89 sq.m
• Comprises, hallway, living room, kitchen/dining room, sun room, 3 bedrooms and main bathroom
• Extra ground floor room suitable for use as a playroom or office
• Block built sheds in rear yard
• St Patricks Park is a mature development located in the heart of Celbridge village, with all schools, shops, bus stops and local amenities just a short walk away
• Easy access to the M4 motorway and Hazelhatch Train station
Type of Transaction
Entrance Hallway 4.33m x 1.77m
Tiled flooring, light fitting and carpet on stairs.
Living Room 3.1m x 4.2m
Laminate flooring, t.v. point, light fitting and curtains.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 5m x 3.35m
Tiled & laminate flooring, wall and floor units, tiles splashback, electric cooker, fridge, dishwasher, light fitting and archway leading into conservatory.
Sun Room 2.9m x 3m
Lamanite flooring, light fitting and door leading out to rear garden.
Landing 1.81m x 2.52m
Carpet, light fitting and hot-press.
Master Bedroom 4.18m x 2.77m
Carpet, fitted wardrobes, light fitting and curtains.
Bedroom 2 3.15m x 2.98m
Carpet and light fitting.
Bedroom 3 3.22m x 2.12m
Carpet, light fitting and curtains pole.
Bathroom 1.86m x 1.78m
Fully tiled, bath with shower, w.c., w.h.b., mirror, light fitting and shower rail.
Year of construction c.1977
Overall size approx. 89 sq.m
Concrete rear yard
Block built shed
Off street parking
Items Included in sale:
Electric cooker, fridge, dishwasher, light fitting and curtains.
Oil fire central heating
By prior appointment at any reasonable hour.
Eircode: W23 PP52
BER No: 101488849
Energy Performance Indicator: 205.31 kWh/m2/yr