Attention Handyman! A unique opportunity to purchase a spacious family home in a fantastic location close to the picturesque Emo village, school & Demesne and yet only 1 mile from Junction 15 on M7 motorway. This house has been neglected for the past few years and requires TLC. Accommodation 4 bedrooms, living room with open fireplace, kitchen / dining room, family bathroom.
Set on half acre with driveway, large front lawn, rear paddock with garden shed.
- Mains water - Mains electricity
- Septic tank - Solid fuel central heating
- Spacious family home in need of TLC
- Set on half acre
- Large lawn to front
- Garden shed
- Ample car parking, dual entrance
- Fantastic location close to Emo national school, pub & shop and of course the main attraction in the area is ‘Emo Court & Gardens’ less than 2 miles away.
- 1 mile N7 Junction 15, 7 miles Portlaoise, 5 miles Portarlington train station
BER: E1 BER No.103463915 Energy Performance Indicator:306.41 kWh/m²/yr
Living room: - Wood floor, open fire
Kitchen/dining: - Tiled floor, solid fuel stove, oak fitted kitchen
Bathroom: - Fully tiled, corner bath, wc, whb
Bedroom 1: - Wood floor, built in wardrobes
Bedroom 2: - Wood floor
Bedroom 3: - Wood floor
Bedroom 4: - Wood floor
VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
WITH SOLE SELLING AGENTS
MATT DUNNE & ASSOC. RICS SCSI
Licence Number 002572
These particulars are for guidance only and do not form any part of contract. While care has been taken in their preparation, we do not hold ourselves responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through this firm.