Joint Agents Casey Estates & REA Brophy Farrell are delighted to introduce this exclusive new development of high quality homes located in the heart of Ballymore Eustace, Co Kildare.
Tinnycross Park features a superb collection of A Rated, 3 and 4 bedroom terraced, detached and semi-detached properties. Each and every block built home has been designed and engineered with today’s modern lifestyle in mind, boasting the highest levels of specification as standard.
As well as expertly finished interiors these homes feature attractive exteriors incorporating stone and render, adding to the charm of this magnificent area and creating a stunning location for which Ballymore Eustace is renowned.
Tinnycross Park is a contemporary development of 91 quality new homes which have been thoughtfully designed and crafted to create a place that is both effortlessly stylish, and expertly built for the best in modern living.
Whether you’re a first-time buyer wanting to take that all-important first step onto the property ladder, a growing family needing more space or want to downsize in style, this development has a home for you.
Set on the southern outskirts of the village, the Tinnycross Park development is near to green open spaces as well as being within walking distance of local amenities including a school, a variety of local village shops, as well as a Post Office, newsagent and some traditional village pubs.
The nearby town of Naas is approximately 10km south of Ballymore Eustace and offers additional entertainment and shopping opportunities, as well as a choice of larger supermarkets.
• Maintenance free mix of stone and render exteriors.
• Composite front doors with secure five-point locking system.
• Anthracite gutters and downpipes.
• External tap and double socket as standard
• 8 x 6 Rustic garden shed in all homes
• Walls painted throughout in a neutral paint with ceilings painted in white.
• Quality interior joinery to include painted internal doors and contemporary skirting and architraves.
• All internal door handles are high quality chrome finish.
• All houses feature a timber staircase with hardwood handrail.
• Pull-down attic ladder in all homes.
WINDOWS & DOORS (EXTERNAL)
• Anthracite uPVC double glazed windows with anthracite exterior and white interior.
• French double doors to back garden in most house types.
• Superb contemporary indigo shaker kitchen with oak carcase and shaker doors.
• All kitchens are integrated with a stainless steel sink, elegant tap and countertop upstand tiled and as per show house.
• All kitchens are supplied with an extractor fan.
BATHROOMS & ENSUITES
• Stylish contemporary bathroom, en-suite and guest WC with elegant sanitary ware.
• Beautiful taps, shower heads & bath fittings.
• Carefully chosen tiles on all bathroom floors and wet areas as seen in our show houses.
• All homes are A – rated and incorporate sustainable and renewable technology resulting in lower energy costs.
• High level of insulation incorporated in floors, walls and roofs.
• All houses are constructed to provide a high level of air tightness in order to retain heat.
• Shaker style fitted wardrobes with washed oak veneer carcass.
ELECTRICAL & HEATING
• Generous lighting and power points in the kitchen around the countertop area.
• Smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors and heat detectors fitted as standard.
• TV connection in living, master-bedroom.
• Heat pump system which is thermostatically controlled with separate zones on ground and first floors.
• All houses are prewired for external electric vehicle home charge point.
• Driveways finished in cobble lock paving with ample parking spaces.
• Seeded gardens with block built walls to rear gardens.
• Tinnycross Park external spaces will be sensitively landscaped to a high standard.
• Each Tinnycross Park home is covered by a 10- year Homebond Structural Guarantee.
Viewing by appointment only.